Preparing for your First Visit
Download your forms & fill them out to the best of your ability
- If you have your forms ready when it is time for your appointment, the doctor will have the most time possible to diagnose and treat your condition. You don't want to pay the doctor to wait for you to fill out your forms!
- If you are having low back symptoms, please also fill out a low back questionaire. If you are having neck symptoms, please fill out a neck questionnaire. If you are having shoulder symptoms, please fill out a shoulder questionnaire. If you are having headaches, please fill out a headache questionnaire.
- Please plan to arrive a little early just in case you have questions for the office manager, or need some help filling out your forms.
If you did not fill out your forms beforehand
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment so that you can do that without using up any of your visit time.
If you are in a significant amount of pain
- If it is a medical emergency, call 911
- Please watch the video for Home Care for Acute Pain (see below)
- Download our list of recommended natural anti-inflammatories & pain relievers. If you have any health problems, or you are unsure, consult with your doctor before taking these products. Otherwise, they are very safe and additional safety information and known drug interactions are listed. You may also use a TENS unit if you have one.
- If you have done the above, and are still in a great deal of pain, and it is safe for you to take Aspirin or ibuprofen, take as directed.
- If you have done the above, and are still in a great deal of pain, you can visit an urgent care and request prescription pain relievers and/or muscle relaxants.
Home Care for Acute Pain